E-BOX CX5 TS
The new E-BOX CX5 TS is the new generation of our classic stand alone gel documentation instrument. As for all precursor models, no PC is required. The large, bright and easy to read HQ-display is integrated into the cabinet. Thus, a lot of precious lab space will be saved. As well, a fully extendable transilluminator on stable pull-out rails is incorporated in the system for comfortable work. The large door made of aluminium closes automatically, so that the contamination risk with ethidium bromide or other dyes is minimized. By the push of only one button, high-resolution images of DNA, RNA or protein gels are created within a few seconds. The images can either be printed out directly or saved in the internal storage. Transfer of the data to a PC is possible in different ways, if necessary.
If you focus on saving or printing of your gel images, no computer is required.
For all the others, we also provide our updated software package together with the instrument. Despite comprehensive functions for presentation, editing, analysis and output, we kept the user interface clean and simple. This ensures the easy of use without the need for extensive training.
The E-BOX CX5 TS can be integrated into your local network.
- absolutely easy-to-use
- full automatisation
- PC independent and immune against malware
- extremely space-saving, however suited for big gels as well
- high-quality finish
- camera CX5, accurate in detail
- sensor with 16-bit, 5.0 megapixel native resolution
- large, high-resolution display, with high contrast levels for enhanced observation
- pull out tray with padbox unit
- different exchangeable pads with UV or LED light source available
- 4 free USB ports, extended network capabilities, WIFI and Email optional
- integrated, fully extendable UV transillluminator for comfortable work
- gel documentation and nucleic acid fluorescence detection of agarose gels; fluorophores as Ethidiumbromid (EtBr), SYBR® Green, SYBR® Gold, SYBR® Safe, Vista Green, Midori Green, FAM™, Gel Star®, GelRed™, GelGreen™, RedSafe™, Safe-Red™
- protein fluorescence detection in SDS-PAGE gels with fluorophores as SYPRO Ruby™ or Deep Purple™
- detection and documentation of protein gels and membranes stained with Coomassie Blue, Ponceau S, silver
- colorimetric Western Blots detected with BCIP/NBT or TMB
some applications might require additional equipment