FUSION SOLO S
Maximum output on minimum space. The specialised system for chemi-, biolumi- and fluorescence imaging.
Compact exterior dimensions , uncompromising performance , extensive modularity and many intelligent solutions. With FUSION SOLO S we created a new platform for personal imaging.
The new series is particularly suitable for laboratories that have little space or previously had access only to a department unit or a film developer.
All the systems use the specially developed fixed lens (F:0,84) , that sets the benchmark regarding sharpness and imaging properties. FUSION SOLO4S uses the last generation of DARQ7, whereas FUSION SOLO6S is equipped with the new high sensitive EVO6 camera. The particularly adapted camera electronic is, together with the highly efficient Peltier cooling, responsible for low background and the brilliant signal-noise-ratio.
The new compact darkroom is made of metal, as all VILBER darkrooms. It is equipped with a height-adjustable sample tablet and controllable LED epi-illumination. The flexible PADbox concept enables the use of different LED and UV-Lightsources, that can be exchanged according the individual needs.
Reduced to the essential, personal imaging at its best.
Also the free control and analysis software FUSION-CAPT has been completely new developed. It is now absolutely convincing as it is even more easy to use and as the scope of operation has been considerably extended. The 'Image Master' assistant™ generates directly after the measurement within a split second an objective and distinct evaluation of the image quality. The optional Bio-1D advanced analysis package allows extensive analysis and presentation of the image data also in 3D graphs with a few mouseclicks.
- Outstandingly sensitive documentation- and analysis system with pioneering imaging quality
- Specially developed for challenging chemi- and bioluminescence applications
- Ultra-compact CN-SOLO S darkroom with minimum space requirement
- LED epi-illumination and height-adjustable sample tablet
- FUSION-CAPT Advanced Software with very easy-to-use guidance and extensive tools for analysis and presentation of the measured data
- Highly sensitive detection of chemiluminescence and western blots with substrates as PURECL™, ECL™, SuperSignal™, Lumi-Phos™, CDP Star™, CSPD™, Atto-Glow™, WesternBreeze™, Novex® AP™, Luminata Classivo Western HRP Substrate™, Western-Bright ECL™, Immobilon Western Chemiluminescent HRP Substrate™, Western-Lightning ECL™
- Protein-fluorescence detection in SDS-PAGE gels with fluorophores as SYPRO Ruby™, DAPI™, Deep Purple™ etc.
- Luciferase assays
- Molecular weight analyses and quantification
- Gel documentation and nucleic acid fluorescence detection of agarose gels with fluorophores as ethidium bromide (EtBr), SYBR Green™, SYBR Gold™,Vista Green™, SYBR Safe™,Midori Green™, FAM™, Gel Star™, GelRed™, GelGreen™, RedSafe™, SafeRed™, PicoGreen™, SafeWhite™
- Detection and documentation of protein gels stained with Coomassie Blue, Poisson, silver
- Imaging, documentation and quantitative analysis of dot blots and microtitration plates
- Colony Counting
(Optional accessories may be required for some applications)