FUSION PULSE TS
Integration combined with comfort.
Best sensitivity together with unrivaled ease of use or chemi-, biolumi- and fluorescence imaging.
The FUSION PULSE represents the uncomprising performance of FX imagers, with a smaller foot-print.
The automation enables highly sensitive and high-resolution Western blot measurements with a one button approach. The FUSION PULSE is either available as stand-alone version (TS) with integrated industrial PC and specially developed 12.3 “ touch display or with external PC control. The highly flexible PADbox concept also enables flexible expansion with various LED and UV light sources from white transmitted light to NIR incident light.
Also the free control and analysis software FUSION-CAPT has been completely new developed. It is now absolutely convincing as it is even more easy to use and as the scope of operation has been considerably extended. The 'Image Master' assistant™ generates directly after the measurement within a split second an objective and distinct evaluation of the image quality. The optional Bio-1D advanced analysis package allows extensive analysis and presentation of the image data also in 3D graphs with a few mouseclicks.
- Outstandingly sensitive documentation- and analysis system with pioneering imaging quality
- Fully automated control for simple handling
- Ultra-compact darkroom with minimum space requirement
- As fully integrated stand-alone variant or with external computer control available
- Specially developed for challenging chemi- and bioluminescence applications
- Extensive modular concept, flexibly extendable also for fluorescent applications
- LED epi-illumination and height-adjustable sample tablet
- Extremly simple user guidance with extensive tools for analysis and presentation of measurement data
- Highly sensitive detection of chemiluminescence and western blots with substrates as PURECL™, ECL™, SuperSignal™, Lumi-Phos™, CDP Star™, CSPD™, Atto-Glow™, WesternBreeze™, Novex® AP™, Luminata Classivo Western HRP Substrate™, Western-Bright ECL™, Immobilon Western Chemiluminescent HRP Substrate™, Western-Lightning ECL™
- Protein-fluorescence detection in SDS-PAGE gels with fluorophores as SYPRO Ruby™, DAPI™, Deep Purple™ etc.
- Luciferase assays
- Molecular weight analyses and quantification
- Gel documentation and nucleic acid fluorescence detection of agarose gels with fluorophores as ethidium bromide (EtBr), SYBR Green™, SYBR Gold™,Vista Green™, SYBR Safe™,Midori Green™, FAM™, Gel Star™, GelRed™, GelGreen™, RedSafe™, SafeRed™, PicoGreen™, SafeWhite™
- Detection and documentation of protein gels stained with Coomassie Blue, Poisson, silver
- Imaging, documentation and quantitative analysis of dot blots and microtitration plates
- Colony Counting
(Optional accessories may be required for some applications)