The third generation of the fully-automated top-system for chemiluminescence and fluorescence with high-resolution, cooled camera. Available in various modifications, with modular upgrade options. Fully-automated measurements for easy use and optimum image acquisition quality.
The highly sensitive FUSION USB 2.0 analysis camera with 4,2 MP CCD and 16-bit grey level depth guarantee detail-true chemiluminescence, bioluminescence and fluorescence images. The newly developed, extremely bright fixed lens (F:0,84) sets the benchmark regarding sharpness and imaging properties. The further optimized camera electronics is, together with the highly efficient Peltier cooling, responsible for low background and the brilliant signal-noise-ratio.
The newly developed darkroom CN-8000 has, as before, a corpus made of massive metal for long durability and light thightness. With aid of its integrated processor technology, the darkroom supervises, monitors and controls all system functions, comparable to the board electronics of a modern car. As an example, sensors identify the distance of the object, the intensity of the LED illumination is optimally chosen, automatic focus can be used. Subsequently upgraded illumination options can smoothly be integrated in the system. The transilluminator is completely extendable for easy handling, it can be equipped with the proprietary Super-Bright technology.
Also, the control-software FUSION-CAPT has been newly developed. Approved functions have been preserved, new functions have been introduced. After selecting the application, the system can optionally control the adjustments and generate a measurement with optimized exposure quality (smart imaging). Possible sources of error are thus eliminated, a high quality of the data is ensured. Measurements are drastically facilitated with the FUSION-FX7 also for less experienced users.
The free control and analysis software FUSION-CAPT is absolutely convincing by its ease of use. The 'Image Master' assistant™ generates directly after the measurement within a split second an objective and distinct evaluation of the image quality. The analysis module of the FUSION-CAPT has been extended considerably. The optional Bio-1D advanced analysis package allows extensive analysis and presentation of the image data also in 3D graphs with a few mouseclicks.
- Documentation and analysis system with pioneering imaging quality
- Broad spectrum of applications for chemiluminescence, bioluminescence and fluorescence, from UV to NIR
- Amazing ease of use makes even complex technique user-friendly
- Completely equipped basis packages with choice of UV and LED light sources
- Extended GLP documentation, prepared for CFR 21 part 11
- Highly sensitive detection of chemiluminescence and western blots with substrates as PURECL™, ECL™, SuperSignal™, Lumi-Phos™, CDP Star™, CSPD™, Atto-Glow™, WesternBreeze™, Novex® AP™, Luminata Classivo Western HRP Substrate™, Western-Bright ECL™, Immobilon Western Chemiluminescent HRP Substrate™, Western-Lightning ECL™
- Protein-fluorescence detection in SDS-PAGE gels with fluorophores as SYPRO Ruby™, DAPI™, Deep Purple™ etc.
- NIR fluorescent dyes as Alexa 750™, DyLight755™, DyLight800™, IRDye750™, IRDye800™, Oyster680™, Oyster800™
- Luciferase assays
- Molecular weight analyses and quantification
- Gel documentation and nucleic acid fluorescence detection of agarose gels with fluorophores as ethidium bromide (EtBr), SYBR Green™, SYBR Gold™,Vista Green™, SYBR Safe™,Midori Green™, FAM™, Gel Star™, GelRed™, GelGreen™, RedSafe™, SafeRed™, PicoGreen™, SafeWhite™
- Detection and documentation of protein gels stained with Coomassie Blue, Poisson, silver
- Imaging, documentation and quantitative analysis of dot blots and microtitration plates
- Colony Counting
(Optional accessories may be required for some applications)